The Fort Pierce Redevelopment Agency (FPRA) offers several funding assistance programs to support redevelopment projects throughout the FPRA District.
FPRA Paint Program
- The goal of this program is to brighten and transform the FPRA District.
- The FPRA Paint Program offers financial assistance in the form of a reimbursable grant up to $1,000 per property, toward the cost of exterior paint and paint supplies. The funds will be distributed on a first come, first served basis. Limit one (1) grant per property.
- The property must be located on within the FPRA District.
How to Apply
- Ensure that your property is located within the FPRA District by clicking on this map or calling (772) 467-3786.
- Review the eligibility requirements in the program overview.
- Complete the Application by March 3, 2023.
- A staff member will contact you within five (5) business days of receiving your Application Form to determine your eligibility.