Are vendors allowed within Fort Pierce?
You are allowed to operate as a vendor, solicitor or canvasser within the City of Fort Pierce once you have obtained a permit. Permit applications are available through the City Clerk's Office. You may find additional information regarding vendor permits and the vendor permit application online by clicking here.clicking here.

Show All Answers

1. Why am I being cited for not having a permit, I purchased the property like this?
2. Why did I get cited when other properties have the same or worse violations?
3. Why am I being cited for all of these violations? This isn't what my property looks like.
4. Can you recommend a company to cut my grass?
5. I have a business tax receipt for St. Lucie County, do I need one for the City of Fort Pierce too?
6. Where can I find out more information about approved fertilizers?
7. Are there water restrictions currently in place?
8. I just found out there is a lien on my property, what should I do?
9. I just found out I obtained a property with a lien on it, what should I do?
10. I just purchased property and found out that it is scheduled for a hearing, what should I do?
11. Are vendors allowed within Fort Pierce?
12. How can I reach Code Enforcement?
13. I just received a violation letter from Code Enforcement, what should I do?